Cranial work is one of the most amazing forms of bodywork. Unique in the subtlety of its application yet profound in its effect, this work has the potential to change your life and your practice.
This 7-hour class gives you an experience of this powerful work. You will learn the principles behind cranial work and be introduced to the pertinent anatomy and physiology. You will learn to apply basic cranial techniques and experience their effect as a practitioner and as a recipient during hands-on practice.
This class will provide you with very valuable information and skills that you can take back into your practice. You may even be inspired to pursue a more in-depth study of Cranial work.
- Learn basic principles of Cranio-sacral therapy;
- Practice developing the inner stillness necessary to perceive the cranial rhythm, mid-tide, and long tide;
- Explore the anatomy and physiology of the related structures;
- Learn how to incorporate Cranio-sacral principles and some Cranio-sacral techniques into their massage or other health care work.
- CEUs7 Continuing Education hours.
- Dates & LocationsSee the Class Schedule for a list of upcoming classes.
The Therapeutic Training Center is now sponsoring Ursula's classes. To register, please contact them at:
If you have any questions about the course or program content, please contact Ursula at email@example.com.