This class is for practitioners who have been introduced to Cranio-sacral work and have experienced its amazing healing powers, but are not using it at all or to its fullest capacity. Perhaps you don’t feel confident using what you have learned, don’t know how to integrate it into your existing practice, or have used it but have lost your enthusiasm for it.
Cranio-sacral is a wonderful and powerful modality but it asks you, the practitioner, to have trust, to step out of the widespread demands to fix, and give space to listen, be patient and hold space. The techniques are precise and the practitioner needs to posses a thorough understanding of detailed anatomy and physiology. This can make the work difficult to incorporate or sustain.
This Refresher class offers you an opportunity to reconnect with what intrigued you about Cranio-sacral work, to refresh your understanding of the anatomy and physiology, and to refine and practice the fundamental Cranio-sacral hands-on techniques.
- Reconnect to cranial work and its amazing healing potentials;
- Revisit cranial anatomy and physiology;
- Refresh and practice cranial techniques;
- Explore whether you want to re-enter the Cranio-sacral world if you have left it or how much of it you want to incorporate into your practice;
- Connect to a community of like-minded practitioners and support network
- 2 days (14 hours)
- Dates & LocationsSee the Class Schedule for a list of upcoming classes.
The Therapeutic Training Center is now sponsoring Ursula's Classes. To register, please contact them at:
If you have any questions about the course or program content, please contact Ursula at firstname.lastname@example.org.