Want to bring Ursula to your area? Become an Individual Sponsor!
Ursula, an NCBTMB Approved CE Provider, regularly travels to different Cities and States to teach. She is always excited to meet and work with healthcare professionals in different parts of the country.
Become an individual sponsor:
Individual Sponsors are professionals who are interested in this work and want to bring it to their area.
Benefits of Individual Sponsorship:
- Sponsors get to take the class at no cost.
- Sponsors don’t have to travel long distances to take these classes.
- Sponsors get to network with peer healthcare professionals to put together a wonderful learning group.
- Sponsors get to take a lead in bringing great continuing education to their area.
Individual Sponsor Responsibilities:
While these can vary, Sponsors generally help with:
- Marketing and advertising support
- Securing an appropriate classroom
- Assisting with set-up and take-down during class
- Assist with marketing and advertising
- Provide Individual Sponsors necessary marketing materials
- Provide guidance to Individual Sponsors
- Bring high-quality courses and handouts
- Provide certificates of completion
Ursula has worked with many schools and organizations over the years as an instructor in their Continuing Education Programs.
If you have or are starting a Continuing Education Program and are looking for excellent, experienced Instructors with exceptional and highly sought-after courses, please contact us.
If you’re interested in exploring sponsorship, please contact us at 206-783-3922 or through our contact form.